Sunday, December 8, 2013

Suprise from first area! :)

We recieved a nice surprise from a member of the church where Whitney is currently serving. We were still waiting for news of this, and love the photograph of her and her companion! :)


"Happy Sunday from your missionary!

My name is Sister Y. C.  I am a member of the El Dorado ward where your daughter is serving. I too, am a missionary mom! My son is serving in the Salt Lake City, Utah mission.
I am so grateful for the church members who are watching over my son during his time in the field. Please know that I am committed to doing the same for your missionary!
I asked your missionary if I could take her photo today and send it to you because I know they can be like gold :)

Please know that your daughter is happy and healthy! Our ward is so excited to have her and her companion in our area! We plan to keep them busy and meet their needs!

Have a wonderful week! Thanks for sharing your daughter with us in Gilbert, Arizona!

Y.C.



No comments:

Post a Comment