Monday, December 2, 2013

Just a short hello!

(Not much time for Whitney to write this P-day.)


Hey!


I LOVE the pictures!! So I don't have too much time, but I got your letters! The Dear Elder worked and it's THE BEST THING EVER. Thanks so much for doing that, I love hearing from home  BTW, you can still do it in the mission field... for free, if you choose the pouch mail option. (: We're leaving tomorrow to AZ, and we're allowed to phone call parents while we're waiting for the plane. Sooo I'm thinking I'll try calling home or your cell, expect me before 10:30 your time? If you guys are home. The MTC has been the most incredible experience ever, I absolutely love it. I'm going to miss it a ton! Someone yesterday said that MTC stood for My Time with Christ, and I thought that was the perfect way of describing it. The Spirit is so strong, you make so many friends, and everyone just loves each other and works hard. It's the best experience ever. 

So, hopefully talk to you tomorrow. (: Say hi to everyone for me! Love you all!


Love, Sister Morris

 
Write me!

No comments:

Post a Comment