Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 21 2014

 
 
Dear Family,
 
I loved hearing about the sealing and seeing the pictures and everything :)  You guys are so incredible. Everyone looks soooo happy. It was so weird to see Isaac and Dexter holding hands with their girlfriends and kissing in pictures! Haha but you all look so great! And just reading about it made me feel the Spirit and so happy sitting here in the library :) I am so, so happy for you guys and for our family. I'm so happy Randi and Grandma and Valerie and her daughter could come too :) And the James's! Man, I miss you all!

This week has been stressful.  Missions are the best and also the hardest times ever. But I want you to know that I'm in my mission for good. My thoughts keep turning back to when I ran a half marathon. As you guys know, when running long distance, there are some parts you hit a runners high and everything is awesome. You have energy and your happy and your excited and rearing to go. Sometimes during the run though, you get tired. You start to wonder if you can do it. You just wish it could be over. The good thing is that even though your brain is telling you to quit, your heart and your determination won't let you.  I love my Savior too much. I love this gospel too much. I love my mission and the people too much. I'm not going to give up. I'm going to do my best to be humble and patient. I know I'm going to mess up, but it's okay.  Do you think you could just send me a ton of love and support and wise words of wisdom this week?

I was really happy to hear about how your sending packages to B, and the exciting news about the names to take to the temple. That's so awesome!  It honestly just made my day happier. We have the best family. It really really cheered me up, and so did the cute pictures of the boys wearing their matching gold ties, and Peter's kaleidoscope picture. I just love you guys :) I was sooo happy to hear about the sealing, that was the perfect lifter upper. I can't wait to hear more stories and get the letters you all wrote in the car :)  
I love you guys. Have an awesome week!

love, Sister Whitney Morris



 
 
The last two pics are me and T. at the mission president's devotional!! :) It was so awesome to see him!!!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment